UTR Anarch Event 2014
UTR Anarch Event 2014
As this is a County Park, we are only allowed to OPENLY consume Wine and or Beer. Rangers will patrol from time to time, and they will confiscate any visible Hard Liquor Bottles, as well as Fine us and give our group a bad reputation. Please be smart and do not let this happen.
Of course, we also observe and respect the Drinking Law, and anyone who is Under the Age of 21 found to be under the influence or consuming any Alcoholic Beverages will be escorted off the Event Site and turned over to Local Authorities.
Anarch Event Survival Guide- Click Here!
We humbly ask all cars/carpool/etc to do their best to Pre-Register with us as we have a finite amount of Parking Passes. Though we do not foresee running out, we need information regarding your vehicle which can be found on the Registration Page. This will make Staff’s life easier when we register for our passes, otherwise we have to send people to the gate to give you a blank pass to get in.
No one is allowed on-site Friday before 2pm - the site will not be open.
This site has drinkable water from spigots located on every other site.
If you take a brief 5-10 minute (depending on pace) walk from the sites there are bathrooms, showers, and power outlets in a bathhouse. The beach is a 10-15 minute walk and will be open during daylight hours each day.
There are 3 sites available to choose within a small cluster of sites close to one another.
- Each site can hold 12-16 people or 6 Tents.
- Each Site has (1) fire pit and picnic table.
- People will/may form sites as they come or with a pre-arranged designation based on first come/ first serve.
- Everyone has to be out before 11:00am Sunday with camp sites cleaned and inspected by a staff member before you leave.
***It is the responsibility of each site to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.***
Food and Drink Plans/Vouchers:
Food Package - $10/day or $15 for both Friday/Saturday
- Access to various snacks, burgers, hot dogs, and bottled water/soda
- The Event Staff will Only be Preparing “Group” meals for Friday Evening, Saturday Lunch, and Saturday Evening. However, at any time you can Chef-It Up if you feel like eating the food at other times or you brought your own.
Drink Package (Alcoholic) - $15/night or $25 Friday/Saturday
- Access to our Delicious and (somewhat notorious) Sangria! This Year we will be stockpiled and ready to serve up 40 Gallons of this delicious brew - so bring your thirst!
Character Information and Submission
This is an Anarch event. Therefore, the event is open to Anarch and Independent PC’s only unless prior arrangements are made/approved by the Storytelling staff. Please contact email@example.com with any character that would require an approval. Please have sheets submitted by July 18, 2014.
We understand not everyone portrays an Anarch or Independent PC in OWbN, and appropriate arrangements will be worked out provided you contact the staff in a timely fashion.
House Rules for the Event Can be Found Here: UTR HOUSE RULES
Where and how do I send my sheet?
The Storytelling staff will not be accepting sheets from Puppetprince.com unless your Storyteller emails us a transcribed copy Validating the Sheet. Other sheets may be submitted via .GEX or .RTF, or any other easy to read format by having an ST email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Registration: Click Here
- Check in - 5:00pm Friday; Saturday game on is 2pm with all-day check-in per ST availability
- Planned “Game On” by 6:30pm
- Game off - When the last Staff member drops each night.
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center (5.2 Miles)
701 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Palisades Urgent Care
256 East Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954
- 1. Shop-Rite Supermarket
460 South Riverside Avenue
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
- 2. Hudson River Deli & Market (Mom & Pop)
186 Grand Street
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Restaurants and Coffee Shop(s):
- Subway (1.1 mile)
420 Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- Eira’s Cafeteria (0.6 miles)
9 Harmon Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- Memphis Mae’s (1.5 miles) (ZAGAT recommended)
173 S Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- Black Cow Coffee Company (1.9 miles)
4 Old Post Rd S, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
Lodging Information:Croton Point Park @ Croton-On Hudson, NY 10520
And this year, we proudly present... Running water, bath houses (powered), bathrooms,
and a BEACH within walking distance.
Croton Point Park @ Croton-On Hudson, NY 10520
The campsite is easily reached by Amtrak and the MTA - via the Croton-Harmon Train Station. Please let someone know ahead of time if you are traveling via this route so that an arrangement can be made to pick you up (the park entrance is across the road, but it is a 1 mile hike to the campground.) contact email@example.com to make arrangements as necessary if you would like to avoid the $6 or more cab fare.
Airport: The closest Airport is Westchester County Airport which has a Beeline Bus route you can use to transfer to main bus line to the campground for $2.50. However, we strongly advise that you contact the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to make those arrangements as soon as possible as someone can come and get you.
There are no articles about this event game (yet!).