Failure to Pay Dues
Proposal: Consequences of Failure to Pay Dues
Extension requests from the Financial Coordinator will be accepted at the Coordinators discression, unless the chronicle provides the Coordinator with false information. Failure to meet the new due date granted by the Financial Coordinator causes the process to resume where it left off. At any time during this process, the chronicle may request an extension from the Financial Coordinator or an outright exemption from Council. Exemptions granted by Council give the chronicle the right to not pay dues for the duration outlined in the passed proposal.
Dues must be paid on or before the following days:
March 31st of any year for the first quarter
June 30th of any year for the second quarter
September 30th of any year for the third quarter
December 31st of any year for the fourth quarter
* One to two weeks after the due date has passed, the Financial Coordinator will send a private email to the HST and council representative.
* One month after the due date, the Financial Coordinator will send a list of chronicles that have not paid to the Council and ST list, and request immediate contact.
* Requests for contact will continue until three months after the due date, at which point the chronicle will no longer be eligible for plot from Genre Coordinators, including NPCs appearances at major events. The Financial Coordinator is responsible for notifying Coordinators as
to the status of delinquent chronicles and working out methods to compromise plot problems should it prove necessary.
* Six months after dues have failed to be paid, no attempt has been made to set up a reasonable payment schedule, and no request to council has been made for an exemption, the chronicle will be put on probation. This means that the chronicle will lose all voting rights, but will not be removed from any list.
* Nine months after a chronicle has completely failed to make dues payments or any arrangements, the chronicle will be expelled.
These measures are cumulative; meaning that while the chronicle is on probation it is also not eligible for plot from the Genre Coordinators. All measures short of expulsion are immediately ended upon full payment of back and current dues.