Garou with Spirit Parents
As the Changing Breeds Coord, I hereby propose that the following two items be added to the Rare & Unusual list, where they will be placed into the category know as "Rare."
1)The merit "Spirit Parent"
2) Any offspring of a Garou/Spirit mating
These elements would be incorporated into the R&U Bylaws under Â§3.C.i and added as Â§4.C.vi as indicated below in bold red text:
3. Guidelines for determining R&U Category
i. PC: Majority Vote, NPC: Notification to Council
Sisters of Hippolyta
Non-Assamites on Path of
NPC Characters with Dark
Thaumaturgy or other
NPC Characters Seeking
Children of Damballah
Templars (the Mages)
Daughters of Cacophony
PC Supernatural to PC
True Anarch Tremere
Dharma 5- Kuei-Jin
Perfect Giovanni Infiltrators*
Former Erebus Residents
Perfect Tremere Infiltrators*
Unusual Changing Breeds*
Perfect Ventrue Infiltrators*
Unusual True Faith
Vampires Embraced from
Extinct Revenant Lines*
Sabbat Assamite Viziers
Lost Tribal and Breed Gifts*
Lost tribal and Breeds Rites
* See Groupings and Definitions of Types of Rare & Unusual, Section 4,
for more information.
4. Groupings and Definitions of Types of Rare & Unusual
D. Changing Breeds Groupings
i. Common changing breeds
1. Incorporates Ratkin, and Corax
ii. Unusual changing breeds
1. Incorporates Bastet (excluding those varieties listed elsewhere in this document), Nuwisha, Rokea and Ananasi
iii. Rare changing breeds
1. Incorporates Kitsune, Gurahl, Mokole, and Nagah
iv. Lost tribal and Breeds Gifts
1. Any character who learns a gift belonging exclusively to one of the extinct or lost Changing breed or Garou tribes (defined for this purpose as the Apis, Bunyip, Camazotz, Croatan, Grondr, and White Howlers).
v. Klaivesmithing and Grand/Great/Bane Klaives
1. The creation of silver weapons/fetishes by Garou, including but not limited to klaives, in any aspect other then performing the Rite of the Fetish" will be Coordinator Approval.
2. "All Grand, Grand, and Bane Klaives, regardless of how they are acquired in game will need Coordinator Approval.
vi. Garou/Spirit Offspring
1. Characters with the "Spirit Parent" Merit.
2. Any offspring of a Garou/Spirit mating.
This proposal is made in accordance with Coordinator bylaws Â§3.C.iii:
"iii. Genre Coordinators must pass before Council any plot, enforced policy, R&U named characters, or binding edict they wish to use which they can reasonably expect to affect multiple chronicles and these proposals need not be seconded, but go immediately into discussion.","0