[PROPOSAL] Change to R&U for Nonstandard Tremere [Amended]
Proposal Type: Bylaw Revision
Opened: 20-Oct-2012 12:00AM EDT
Closing: 26-Oct-2012 11:58PM EDT
Persuant to Coordinator Bylaw 3.C.iii. "Genre Coordinators must pass before Council any plot, enforced policy, R&U named characters, or binding edict they wish to use which they can reasonably expect to affect multiple chronicles and these proposals need not be seconded, but go immediately into discussion," the following proposal is being submitted by Alex Rushing, Tremere Coordinator. I have the support of both the Salubri and Tzimisce Coordinators for this proposal.
The following will be changed in the Rare & Unusual Bylaws:
- Replace "Throwback Tremere" with "Nonstandard Tremere*" in the table under D.1
- Replace 4.F.xix. with the following:
4.F.xix. Nonstandard Tremere
1. Nonstandard Tremere are defined as Tremere who have replaced Auspex, Dominate, or Thaumaturgy with another Discipline.
2. Tremere with the Throwback Flaw or the Natural Vicissitude Merit (Obeah, Valeran, or Vicissitude as an In-Clan Discipline). The Tremere Coordinator will seek approval from the Salubri or Tzimisce Coordinators before approving Tremere with the Throwback Flaw.
3. Telyavic Tremere. Telyavic Tremere are defined as Tremere who have replaced Dominate with Presence and/or practice Sielanic Thaumaturgy.
File / Document: No file attachments for this vote.Ballot Options