[Bylaw Revision] Change to the Way Coordinators "Control" Territories (Coord Bylaws, 3.C.iii.5.)
5. Passing new Coordinator Territory before council is considered something that affects multiple chronicles. All Coordinator Territory must be designated either "Approval" Territory or "Notify" Territory in the Proposal. After passing Coordinator Territory of any kind that territory should be added to the Territory List which shall be posted to the OWBN website.
a. Claiming new or modifying existing territories is considered something that affects multiple Chronicles and must be brought to the OWbN Council independent of other proposals
1. Coordinators may propose sole control of a territory, or joint control with other Coordinators, specified in theproposal
2. After a territory claim has passed a vote of the OWbN Council, the territory will be added to the Territory List posted on the OWbN website
b. Each claim must include the proposed levels of restriction for each category of the territory
1. These categories are as follows:
i. Character backgrounds / back-stories: Approval, Notify, or Noneii. Use in Game-play: Approval, Notify, or None
2. These categories may be further specified, if desired, by creature type (for example: Vampires, Mages, Changing Breeds, Wraith) and/or Sect
3. The level of restriction for at least one of these categories (either Backgrounds or Game-play) must be Coordinator Notification or Coordinator Approval; a Coordinator may not lay claim to a territory which has "None" specified for both character backgrounds and game-play. Such areas are covered in the AdministrativeBylaws, Section 1.B.iii.