Temporis Bylaws Update
Proposal Type: Bylaw Revision
Opened: 22-May-2017 12:00AM EDT
Closing: 29-May-2017 12:00AM EDT
I Rob Beckett in my duties as Brujah Coordinator hereby propose the following –
Changes to the Character bylaws
iv. No character may ever possess both Temporis and Celerity. This includes powers, items or effects that duplicate Celerity and/or Temporis effects, such as the “Discipline Investment” for Infernalists.
Anyone who is taught Temporis by a True Brujah or Kairos/Epicene Brujah, will learn it as described in the optional rule on page 32 of the MET Storytellers Guide. That being an immediate refund of all experience spent on Celerity to be spent solely on Temporis. Any Experience traits the character has remaining after the conversion and after the levels taught by their teacher will be forfeit. The character needs to have a teacher for each of the Temporis levels prior to the conversion.
1. Characters possessing both Temporis and Celerity – PC: Disallowed – NPC: Disallowed – Coordinator: Brujah
i. To include any method of duplicating either discipline regardless of source.
2. Kairos: A character who changes in play from a “LOtN:R Brujah” into a “Kairos Brujah” will convert their already purchased levels of Celerity into Temporis on a one for one basis.
3. Epicene: A character who changes in play from a “LOtN:R Brujah” into an “Epicene Brujah” will convert their already purchased levels of Celerity into Temporis on a one for one basis
4. Out of Clan: Any character being taught Temporis out of clan receives an immediate refund of all XP spent on Celerity to be spent solely on Temporis. XP refunded in this manner is halved and rounded down.
i. A character requires a teacher for each level of Temporis being converted from Celerity.
ii. Any unspent XP is lost
Add character bylaw 10.l.v
28. True Celerity – PC: Disallowed – NPC: Disallowed – Coordinator: Brujah
I opened a discussion with council about this last month and majority agreed with me that allowing Temporis and Celerity on the same sheet was a bad idea. While the bylaws technically cover this (Character 9.a.iv) it was not updated to the current bylaw format for such things with the migration last year. This prop takes care of that as well as makes clear our intent that both Celerity and Temporis should never be on the same sheet.
File / Document: No file attachments for this vote.Ballot Options